Sunday, March 1, 2009

Comment on KELEVRA's blog

I commented on KELEVRA'S blog about how being devoted to a sport and teach you how to manage your time at a young age. The URL would not work, but here is my comment:

I was also a very devoted swimmer for 14 years. I started swimming when I was 4 and I quit before I came to college when I was 18. Even my parents say it helped shape my lifestyle. I learned how to manage my time between swimming and school at a very young age. It was very tough, but I managed to be a straight a student and a year-round swimmer. I feel that if I did not have to manage my time so much between swimming and school then I would not know where to begin when it came to managing my time in college. Having such a huge commitment at a young age truly helps a person to grow up and realize what is really important. I believe that your past shapes your future and every action, choice, and experience I have made has formed and shaped me to be the person I am today. Swimming made me a strong goal setter and I strive to achieve my goals.

No comments: